A whole lotta crazy
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Take me to neverland
take me back to neverland
where I can stay young in your arms
sing me loves sweet lullabies
and I'll remember every word

Take me off to wonderland
where we can carelessly explore
dance with me playfully
and I'll repeat your every move

Lets go to tomorrow land
where all is said and done
hold me in your arms
and I will never let you go

Let me wish upon a star
and I'd repeat it all again
never land would be forever
and we will always be together
Slid down the rainbow at 12:00 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
Where To?
Posts of Note
I don't need to go over the rainbow but I'd like to go to these places
(In no order)...
  • France
  • Rome
  • China
  • Egypt
  • Fiji
  • Niagra falls
  • New York
  • Australia
  • Hawaii
  • Africa
  • Spain
  • Ireland
Links