A whole lotta crazy
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Opinionated much?
Well here we go. My first ever blog. I have gone over in my head what I would like to blog about over and over again. Since I can't pick just one thing I've decided to write about EVERYTHING. Everything from taking a trip to sea world, to the latest Las Vegas shows (And I will give an honest OPINIONATED review) to movies, etc. While every day may be kind of repetitive there are new happenings even if they're small. So even if no one reads this but me myself and I, at least it will give me something to look forward to when I crawl into bed at night. So as I do research for my next topic I leave this with no real beginning and to real ending just because I can :)
Slid down the rainbow at 5:51 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
Where To?
Posts of Note
I don't need to go over the rainbow but I'd like to go to these places
(In no order)...
  • France
  • Rome
  • China
  • Egypt
  • Fiji
  • Niagra falls
  • New York
  • Australia
  • Hawaii
  • Africa
  • Spain
  • Ireland
Links