A whole lotta crazy
Monday, August 17, 2009
Day 1...
So I'm starting weight watchers today because I have been eating so poorly. Literally so poorly...Greasy fattening food. It sucks that I've been sick for a LONG time now, and it just makes me want to eat junk food even more because it's "comforting". Ha ha OK not really it just tastes good. It's now 2:30 pm and I haven't actually had anything to eat yet because I'd rather have a cheeseburger than try to find something healthy. Not that it takes any more effort to find something healthy then it does to have a cheeseburger. And the truth is I actually LOVE healthy food... Fruits vegetables... YUM!!! I love Broccoli, Lettuce, Tomatos. Put all that together and you have a pretty bitchin salad! So anyway to sum it up Its in the afternoon I have no food in my system and I'm making no effort to actually go and find some food lol... Oh well! I know i'll eat at some point and it will be healthy and delicious lol! And to be fair I'm not ALL THAT hungry and i'm a firm believer in don't force yourself to eat. Only eat when you're hungry. Anyway that's all my rambling about NOTHING and ya...
Slid down the rainbow at 2:29 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
Where To?
Posts of Note
I don't need to go over the rainbow but I'd like to go to these places
(In no order)...
  • France
  • Rome
  • China
  • Egypt
  • Fiji
  • Niagra falls
  • New York
  • Australia
  • Hawaii
  • Africa
  • Spain
  • Ireland
Links